You want to do a bunch of cosplays but don't want to spend too much? Use and reuse these items to save money!
1. Konoha headband- most of the ninjas are from Konoha.
2. Black fingerless gloves with metal plate- Jounins and Kabuto
3. Black capris- Shikamaru, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Kankuro, (And if you wrap bandages around the bottom) Gaara, and jounins wear these.
4. Assorted fishnets- For arms and legs. If you have a fishnet shirt, you can use these for many characters. Gaara, Temari, Shikamaru, etc.
5. Navy or black long-sleeve shirt- Put patches on the shoulders for jounins including Ebisu, Kakashi, Asuma, future Shikamaru, etc.
6. Kunai, Shiruken- Easy, good props for most everyone on Naruto.
7. Ninja shoes- This one's a no-brainer. Almost everyone wears them, with some variations.
8. Bandages- Wrapped around assorted places.
9. Ninja pouches- Butt pouch and shiruken holster.
If you have the money or skills to make these:
1. Akatsuki coat- Itachi and Kisame. If you want to make anyone instant Akatsuki, wear it.
2. ANBU costume- Make some changes to the base, and you can do any character as ANBU.
3. Jounin vest- Endless possibilities for jounins and future costumes (Ex. Jounin Naruto)